Hi loves! My name is Nicole and I am SO excited to be writing my first blog post! I have always wanted to start a blog and always talked myself out of it for no reason but now I’m actually doing it! Stay tuned for posts about college life at the Fashion Institute of Technology, makeup, and surviving the transition to adulthood! I am so incredibly happy to combine my love of writing, social media and making others happy to create this blog! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! Here are 15 facts to get to know me!
- I am originally from Long Island, New York but I currently live in Manhattan!
- I am a sophomore at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Chelsea, Manhattan!
- My favorite color is purple!
- I absolutely cannot live without my white converse!
- My music taste is all over the place, ranging from 70s hits to country to throwback Disney (Weird, I know!)
- I have two older brothers!
- One of my many goals is to live in California for at least a few years!
- My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing!
- Even though I go to a fashion school, I don’t consider myself to be highly fashionable!
- I own almost 50 foundations! (I have a problem, I know)
- I have a serious addiction to coffee! (I blame that on being Italian; I learned how to make espresso when I was probably 5 years old!)
- New Mexico is one of my favorite places, besides New York and Los Angeles, because of its beautiful landscape and my amazing family that lives there!
- I am a firm believer in the law of attraction and that all positive thoughts can only lead to positive experiences!
- My favorite flower is a sunflower!
- I have an addiction to binge-watching Netflix; Nothing is better than snuggling up in bed, watching McDreamy work his magic on Grey’s Anatomy!
Thank you so much for reading and coming on this journey with me!